Monday, November 19, 2012

Snake Captivity Strategies


  • "Strategies for the Long-Term Care of Captive Snakes"
  • December 2003
  • I chose this article to learn more ways to take care of snakes and have them live long healthy lives.
  • I felt that these strategies are pretty good. I liked the fact that they can work on any kind of snake. Whether if its a boa, kingsnake, milksnake or python. I know most of these methods, but its good to know that i know how to take care of snakes.
  • This article is like a review to me on stuff i already knew. Snakes should have their cage cleaned regularly. They need to have fresh food and water everyday. But I didn't know what temperature each snake needs to have, so you can say that's something i learned.
  • There was nothing I needed to ask about because all of the requirements were explained and straight-forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment