Monday, November 19, 2012

Blunt-Headed Tree Snake

  • July, 2005
  • I Chose This Article To discover the significance of tree snakes.
  • I liked how the article describes how wonderful, unique, and graceful the tree snake is.
  • I basically learned the general information on the blunt-headed tree snakes: natural habitat, scientific name (Imantodes Cenchoa), how long they get, etc.
  • I still wonder why the tree snakes prefer to be in trees. I know thats why they get there name tree snakes, but i want a good logical reason.
  • I would purchase a tree-snake, not for a certain reason, because i would purchase any kind of snake.
  • The article doesnt say how much one costs in stores, but they would cost around 17 dollars
  • They can be purchased on amazon.com or snake-trees.buycheapr.com
  • no morphs
  • Blunt heads are not endangered
  • No permission is required to have these snakes.
  • These snakes can be cage defensive if captive
  • To take care of these snakes you must not be scared to change the bedding and water once and a while and it must be taken care of on a daily basis
  • This snake would be considered a intermediate level animal
  • The most interesting fact about this snake to me is the fact that it literally almost have more head than its skinny body

No comments:

Post a Comment