Monday, November 19, 2012

Breeding Lizards


  • "Starting a Lizard Breeding Project"
  • December 2003
  • I chose This article to learn about breeding lizards. I really only know how to breed snakes. I think there's a difference in breeding though
  • I like how the author explains how breeding lizards is fun. Seeing your first hatchling depart from its egg. It makes me want to breed them myself. It could be something i can keep under consideration.
  • I learned about the considerations of breeding them. Actually being ready for taking care of a lizard. having a home and stuff lined up for them. Always keeping n eye on them and keeping them happy with their home and healthy.
  • Each Lizard has their own requirements. But they all just need a home, food and water, and always must be watched.


1 comment:

  1. I cannot thank Mr Benjamin service enough and letting people know how grateful I am for all the assistance that you and your team staff have provided and I look forward to recommending friends and family should they need financial advice or assistance @ 1,9% Rate for Business Loan .Via Contact : .  lfdsloans@outlook.com. WhatsApp...+ 19893943740. Keep up the great work.
    Thanks, Busarakham.

    ReplyDelete