Monday, November 19, 2012

Cornsnakes

Albino
  • "Cooling Off Snakes"
  • December 2003
  • The reason why I chose this article is because i personally know a lot about cornsnakes and I wish to know as much as i can.
  • I like how the person in this article explains a lot of important stuff on breeding corns. It can be very useful if I ever decide to get a couple of cornsnakes and breed them. Im not thinking about doing that though. Still, i can keep it under consideration and have these tips under my sleeve.
  • I pretty much relearned all of the stuff that i already knew. Breeding corns aren't really knew to me. Although I never bred them before, i still kind of know some stuff about it. Overall its all old news.
  • I would consider getting myself. I know a lot of stuff about them so I don't see why not.
  • Cornsnakes generally cost 35 dollars or more.
  • They can be purchased at bigappleherp.com or amazon.com for 35 dollars.
  • Cornsnakes do have morphs. Over 300 of them.
  • Blood Red
  • An albino would cost 50 dollars, and a blood red would cost 90 dollars. 
  • The cornsnake is not an endangered species.
  • You definitely do not have to have a permit for a cornsnake.
  • Taking care of cornsnakes is a really easy thing to do.
  • If you captivate one, just treat it with food, water and shelter. change cage on a daily basis if you want.
  • They are definitely in the beginners pet category. they wouldn't harm anyone. They're very nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment